If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 18 August 2017

Devon Trip, The last few

Well here are the last few of the beers I bought in Devon, I think that is around twenty two in total but I could be wrong.

Summerskills, Devon Dew from England

Summerskills, Devon Dew, England Summerskills, Devon Dew, England

4.7% light amber in colour with a good head, nice aroma and a nice mild bitter taste, it was very nice.

Summerskills, Bolt Head, England Summerskills, Bolt Head, England

4.7% amber in colour with a good head, spicy aroma and a nice bitter taste.

Salcombe, Seahorse from England

Salcombe, Seahorse, England Salcombe, Seahorse, England

4.4% light amber in colour with a good head, nice aroma, it had a light amber taste.

Salcombe, Shingle Bay from England

Salcombe, Shingle Bay, England Salcombe, Shingle Bay, England

4.2% gold in colour with a thin head, malt aroma and a bitter taste.

Salcombe, Devon Amber from England

Salcombe, Devon Amber, England Salcombe, Devon Amber, England

3.8% amber in colour with a thin head, it had a nice amber aroma and taste

No comments:

Post a Comment