If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 18 August 2017

Yet Another Local Small Pub

There seems to be about four of these newish small bars in Billingham, this is the third one we visited and it is the oldest one. The Green Hops had been open for a couple of years now, I just never got around to visiting it before.

First we visited the one from last week, The Porky Pint but they had no new beers, although last night they did.

Timothy Taylor's, Knowle Spring from England

Timothy Taylor's, Knowle Spring, England

4.2% gold in colour with a nice head, slightly fruity aroma and a nice not too hoppy taste.

The new beer I got in the The Green Hops was

Sharp's, Sea Fury from England

Sharp's, Sea Fury, England

5.0% amber in colour with a good head, malty aroma and a slightly sweet nice taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment