If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 19 January 2020

English, Christmas Beers 2019, Part Three

This is the final batch of English Christmas Beers for last Christmas, we will have to wait about eleven months for the next lot.

Milestone, Dasher from England

Milestone, Dasher, England Milestone, Dasher, England

4.5% amber in colour with a poor head, malt and christmas aroma, not a bad bitter christmas taste. This is just a new label that is from last years.

Wood's, Christmas Cracker from England

Wood's, Christmas Cracker, England Wood's, Christmas Cracker, England

6.0% amber in colour with a very poor head. slightly fruity spicy aroma and taste.

Saltaire, White Christmas from England

Saltaire, White Christmas, England Saltaire, White Christmas, England

4.8% gold in colour with a poor head, not mutch aroma at all, the taste is hoppy and citrus though.

8 Sail, Winter's Ale from England

8 Sail, Winter's Ale, England 8 Sail, Winter's Ale, England

5.5% dark brown in colour with a nice head, some smoky bits in the aroma but the taste was quite nice.

St Austell, Jolly Holly from England

St Austell, Jolly Holly, England

3.8% (4.3% in bottles) deep amber in colour with a good head, malt and toffee aroma the taste is malty.

No comments:

Post a Comment