If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 6 February 2020

Belgian, Christmas Beers 2019, Part Three

Well I have eventually got round to finishing all of the Belgian Christmas beers (I think), I did have the last of them on the last day of January. There may be one or two that I have missed, if I do find any later I will add them then. There may be one or two English Christmas beers still to do but we will have to wait and see.

Now you may think, I thought he was telling a story with all of these beers, well I had all of these beers at home, on my own, so there is nothing to tell.

Fort Lapin, Snowlapin from Belgium

Fort Lapin, Snowlapin, Belgium Fort Lapin, Snowlapin, Belgium

9.0% black in colour with a nice head, a spicy fruity aroma and a bittersweet plumb fruity taste, very nice.

Brasserie d'Achouffe, N'ice Chouffe from Belgium

Brasserie d'Achouffe, N'ice Chouffe. Belgium Brasserie d'Achouffe, N'ice Chouffe. Belgium

10.0% deep brown in colour with a nice head, sweet aroma, the taste is christmas fruits and licorice, again very nice.

Brouwerij Huyghe, Delirium Christmas from Belgium

Brouwerij Huyghe, Delirium Christmas, Belgium Brouwerij Huyghe, Delirium Christmas, Belgium

10.0% ruby red in colour with a short lasting head, spice fruit aroma, strong festive taste.

Ter Dolen, Winter from Belgium

Ter Dolen, Winter, Belgium Ter Dolen, Winter, Belgium

9.1% amber in colour with a good head, fruity yeast aroma, strong sweet plumb taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment