If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 13 May 2020

The next four from April

My fridge full of strange beers, is starting to get a bit low and is not very full anymore. Not to worry though, I do still have twelve boxes of the stuff in the van. The ones in the van though are beers that I like, beers that I ordered in, as I have not been out at all. Plus there is one box of very strong beers that I occasionally have one from but only very occasionally.

The next four (one of them a very strong one) were surprisingly mostly good, one though was a bit dodgy.

Welde, Hop Stuff Ella-Equinox from Germany

Welde, Hop Stuff Ella-Equinox, Germany Welde, Hop Stuff Ella-Equinox, Germany

5.6% deep gold in colour with a thin head, a sweet aroma and a nice fruity taste.

Trappistenbrouwerij De Kievit, Zundert Trappist 10 from Holland

Trappistenbrouwerij De Kievit, Zundert Trappist 10, Holland Trappistenbrouwerij De Kievit, Zundert Trappist 10, Holland

10.0% amber in colour with a thin head, some fruit in the aroma and a nice fruity but strong taste.

Lost And Grounded, Keller Pils from England

Lost And Grounded, Keller Pils, England Lost And Grounded, Keller Pils, England

4.8% gold in colour wit ha very poor head, nice lager aroma and a decent slightly hoppy taste.

Rogue Farms, 4 Hop IPA from USA

Rogue Farms, 4 Hop IPA, USA Rogue Farms, 4 Hop IPA, USA

4.4% hazy gold in colour with a thin head, it had a hopy aroma and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment