If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Back to the beers

Well the holiday in Spain that we didn't happen to go on is now over, so I will continue with the beer reviews. Since I made the decision to get back to talking about what is happening in my life, nothing is actually happening in my life.

I have grown some plants but then again some of the seeds I ordered did not arrive, nor did some of the beers I ordered. These were new beers from Groupon, not well known beers, that I did also order more of. Anyway back to the stock of beers stored in my fridge.

Magic Rock, Cannonball India Pale Ale from England

Magic Rock, Cannonball India Pale Ale, England

7.4% hazy gold in colour with a thin head, as usual it had a hop aroma and taste.

Yeastie Boys, White Noise from New Zealand

Yeastie Boys, White Noise, New Zealand Yeastie Boys, White Noise, New Zealand

4.4% hazy gold in colour with thin head, a sweet aroma and tasted like French wheat beer, not bad.

Runaway, Pale Ale from England

Runaway, Pale Ale, England Runaway, Pale Ale, England

4.7% hazy deep gold in colour with a thin head, nice slightly fruity aroma, not a bad hop and toffee taste, surprised by this one.

The Five Points Brewing Co. Old Greg's Barley Wine from England

The Five Points Brewing Co. Old Greg's Barley Wine, England The Five Points Brewing Co. Old Greg's Barley Wine, England

9.3% (seen lots of different strengths for this beer) cloudy brown in colour with no head at all, a sweet aroma and sweet smooth alcohol with toffee taste.

Cross Borders, Braw Tropical Pale Ale from Scotland

Cross Borders, Braw Tropical Pale Ale, Scotland

5.2% pale hazy gold in colour with a thin head, hop and fruit aroma and a dry hoppy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment