If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 14 May 2020

The last of the Beers from April

I am getting close to being up to date with these beer reviews, I think I still have about twenty new beers to try but as we can not get out, that will be it.

These beers were all from Europe and all were quite good.

Duvel, Tripel Hop Citra from Belgium

Duvel, Tripel Hop Citra, Belgium Duvel, Tripel Hop Citra, Belgium

9.5% gold in colour with a good head, a citrus aroma and a nice bitter fruit taste, the hops was just right.

Brasserie du Pays Flamand, Anosteké Blonde from France

Brasserie du Pays Flamand, Anosteké Blonde, France Brasserie du Pays Flamand, Anosteké Blonde, France

8.0% hazy gold in colour with a nice head, some hops in the aroma and a bitter taste.

Hopfmeister, Brazilian Road Trip from Germany

Hopfmeister, Brazilian Road Trip, Germany Hopfmeister, Brazilian Road Trip, Germany

5.6% black in colour with a nice brown head, a nice dark chocolate aroma, the taste was of a good stout.

De Koninck, Triple d'Anvers from Belgium

De Koninck, Triple d'Anvers, Belgium De Koninck, Triple d'Anvers, Belgium

8.0% gold in colour with a nice head, slightly sweet aroma and a bitter sweet taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment