If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 16 November 2020

Carrying on towads the end of September

Well let's get back to these blogs, I have not really had many new beers over the last couple of months but here are the few I have had. I still have many to try and a few more to do after these ones just to catch up. 

Bellfield, Session Ale from Scotland

Bellfield, Session Ale, Scotland

3.8% deep gold in colour with no head, a sweet aroma but the taste was better than I expected.

Camerons, Shoal from England

Camerons, Shoal, England

4.2% pale blond in colour with a nice head, there is fish in the aroma (could just be the picture) but the taste is a quite good English blond. This one is from my local brewery.

Camerons, True Horizon from England

Camerons, True Horizon, England

4.3% gold in colour with a nice head,  a slightly sweet aroma and a nice slightly sweet taste. Another from my local brewery.

Bad co / Flavourly, Handbags & Gladbach from England

Bad co / Flavourly, Handbags & Gladbach, England

4.3% hazy gold in colour with a thin head, a citrus hop aroma and a citrus orange taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment