If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 20 November 2020

Moving into November

Believe it or not, I have had almost as many new beers this year as usual. Although this year, quite a few of the beers have been bought online and there are still a few to get through. 

I have hardly been out of the house since March, except for trips to the Chemist even all of our food shopping has been done online (same as the beer shopping). Aldi and Lidl do not do deliveries, Tesco would not deliver to us as we did not usually get deliveries from them, so we have been using ASDA. I fell out with ASDA a few years back but they have been fantastic over this period.

Anyway back to the beer, 

Anspach & Hobday, The Ordinary Bitter from England

Anspach & Hobday, The Ordinary Bitter, England

3.7% amber in colour with a thin head, a mild bitter arona and a slightly fizzy bitter taste, loved it as it made a change. 

Anspach & Hobday / Flavourly, The Mild from England

Anspach & Hobday / Flavourly, The Mild, England

3.6% amber in colour with a poor head, the aroma was slightly acidic and the taste was ok but nothing special. 

Omer Vander Ghinste Brasserie, LeFort Tripel from Belgium

Omer Vander Ghinste Brasserie, LeFort Tripel, Belgium Omer Vander Ghinste Brasserie, LeFort Tripel, Belgium

8.8% gold in colour with a nice head, bit of banana in the aroma and a nice fruity strong taste. 

By The Horns, Panowow from England

By The Horns, Panowow, England

3.8% pale amber in colour with a good head, nice bitter aroma and a nice taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment