If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 16 November 2020

Three from the Loch Lomond brewery

Here are three from the Loch Lomond brewery in Scotland, still more beers to follow shortly. 

Loch Lomond, Lost In Mosaic from Scotland 

Loch Lomond, Lost In Mosaic, Scotland

5.0% hazy gold in colour with a thin head, fruity hop aroma and a bitter fruit taste. 

Loch Lomond, Silkie Stout from Scotland

Loch Lomond, Silkie Stout, Scotland

5.0% black in colour with a nice head, coffee caramel aroma and a nice stout taste.

Loch Lomond, Bonnie and Blonde from Scotland

Loch Lomond, Bonnie and Blonde, Scotland

4.0% hazy gold in colour with a nice head, it had a citrus aroma and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment