If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 3 April 2022

Christmas Beers One 2021

Even though we did not go out much at all over the Christmas period, I did manage to try a few festive beers.  As with the last posts, I will split this up so as there are not too many at a time. 

 Amundsen, Super Santa Choco Shaka Stout from Norway

Amundsen, Super Santa Choco Shaka Stout, Norway

Sadly not had this one yet, it arrived in the post with a hole in the can but I do like the can.

People's Captain, 'Tis The Saison from England

People's Captain, 'Tis The Saison, England

5.0% gold in colour with no head, flowery aroma, the taste is dry with tangy notes.  

Cold Town Beer, Christmas Pudding from Scotland

Cold Town Beer, Christmas Pudding, Scotland

5.9% amber in colour with a nice head, a sweet fruity aroma, the teste is nothing like Christmas Pudding but it was quite nice.

Rooster's, I'm Dreaming of a Wheat Christmas from England

Rooster's, I'm Dreaming of a Wheat Christmas, England

5.2% cloudy gold in colour with a thin head, sweet flowery aroma and more of a French wheat beer taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment