If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Truefitt Brewing

My Daughter bought me a pack local beers at Christmas and last night while listening to our local football team winning I drank them. For a new brewer, these beers were not too bad at all, they have only been brewing since 2012 and are doing fairly well. Although three of these beers are far too hoppy for me but I can see how well they are made. However the stout was very nice and I will have to see if the make an ordinary brown beer, that is more for next time.

Truefitt Brewing, TEAsside IPA (Jasmine Green Tea) from England


Truefitt Brewing, TEAsside IPA Jasmine Green Tea, England Truefitt Brewing, TEAsside IPA Jasmine Green Tea, England

5.5% hazy gold colour with a thin head, slight tea aroma and a very hoppy taste it was also very bitter. This was a trial brew and it was not too bad.

Truefitt Brewing, Erimus from England


Truefitt Brewing, Erimus, England Truefitt Brewing, Erimus, England

3.9% gold colour with a good head, very hoppy aroma and taste, I am sure those that like hoppy would love this.

Truefitt Brewing, Mydilsburgh from, England

Truefitt Brewing, Mydilsburgh, England Truefitt Brewing, Mydilsburgh, England

5.0% gold colour with a good head, hoppy aroma and taste, very much like the others but as I have said not too bad.

Truefitt Brewing, Ironopolis from England

Truefitt Brewing, Ironopolis, England Truefitt Brewing, Ironopolis, England

4.7% black in colour with a good brown head, coffee aroma and a nice bitter stout taste, the best I have had yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment