If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 24 March 2016

A few from, March 2016

Some of the odd beers I have had in March, some good some not quite as good, anyway here goes.

Sainsbury’s, Parkin's Special Bitter from England

Sainsbury’s, Parkin's Special Bitter, England

3.8% amber in colour with a thin head, it smells and tastes like a reasonable bitter. I have had the Parkin's Bitter previously with only 3.0% alcohol and that one was not bad either.

Great Newsome, Frothingham Best from England

Great Newsome, Frothingham Best, England Great Newsome, Frothingham Best, England

4.3% amber in colour with a nice head, malty aroma, nice dry bitter beer.

Aldi, Brasserie Biere Superieure from France

Aldi, Brasserie Biere Superieure, France Aldi, Brasserie Biere Superieure, France

4.0% gold in colour with a thin head, malt aroma and taste and not bad. Also known as - Aldi, Brasserie Imported Premium Lager, France - at various strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment