If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Camden Beers

These are all beers I bought from the same brewer. These where only in small bottles but they were not that bad.

Camden, Hells Lager from England

Camden, Hells Lager, England Camden, Hells Lager, England

4.6% pale cold colour with a poor head, mild aroma and a bitter taste, not too bad.

Camden, Pale Ale from England

Camden, Pale Ale, England Camden, Pale Ale, England

4.0% gold colour with a thin head, very hoppy aroma and taste, not good at all for me.

Camden, Gentleman's Wit from England

Camden, Gentleman's Wit, England Camden, Gentleman's Wit, England

4.3% very pale gold colour with no head, it had a nice wheat beer aroma and taste, the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment