If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 5 January 2012

Two More Christmas Beers

As I said in the last blog Christmas Beers, just giving a brew a festive name and label, doesn't mean that it will taste any different from any other everyday beer. Well here are another two that fall into that category.

Shepherd Neame, Tins'Ale from England

Shepherd Neame, Tins'Ale, England

4.0% deep amber colour with a good head, fruity caramel aroma, fruity but slightly lacking in body, not the best beer on a cold winters night

Batemans, Rosey Nosey from England

52 beers 4 - 14, Batemans, Rosey Nosey, England

4.7% deep amber colour with a nice head, caramel malt aroma, slightly bitter malty caramel taste, not at all Christmassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment