If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 14 January 2020

German, Christmas Beers 2019, Part Two

Lets keep going with the German Christmas Beers, I still have a few more to do.

Part One of German Christmas Beers is here.

Hacker Pschorr, Superior from Germany

Hacker Pschorr, Superior, Germany Hacker Pschorr, Superior, Germany

6.0% gold in colour with a poor head, malt aroma, the taste is malt and hopps, very ordinary.

Hohenthanner Schlossbrauerei, Winterfestbier from Germany

Hohenthanner Schlossbrauerei, Winterfestbier, Germany Hohenthanner Schlossbrauerei, Winterfestbier, Germany

5.3% gold in colour with a nice head, malt aroma the taste is also malt, not very festive.

Hofbräu München, Winterzwickl from Germany

Hofbräu München, Winterzwickl, Germany Hofbräu München, Winterzwickl, Germany

5.5% deep amber in colour with a good head, sweet malt aroma and a creamy fruity taste.

Herrnbrau, Weihnachtsbier from Germany

Herrnbrau, Weihnachtsbier, Germany Herrnbrau, Weihnachtsbier, Germany

6.0% gold in colour with a nice head, some caramel in the aroma, and a sweetish taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment