If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 7 April 2022

A Couple Of Dutch Beers

Before I move on with the rest of the beers that I missed, there are a couple of Dutch beers that I thought were very good.

United Dutch Breweries, Monastère Bière Blonde from Holland

United Dutch Breweries, Monastère Bière Blonde, Holland (628) Monastère Bière Blonde, Holland

6.5% gold in colour with a good head, nice blonde aroma and a good satisfying blonde taste. 

United Dutch Breweries, Monastère Double from Holland

United Dutch Breweries, Monastère Double, Holland (722) Monastère Double

6.4% deep amber in colour with a nice head, a nice toffy coffee aroma, the taste was just as good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment