If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 4 April 2022

Christmas Beers Two 2021

Here are the rest of the cans from last Christmas, I will move on to the bottles in the next blog. 

Brew York, Fairytale of Brew York 2021 Gingerbread Milk Stout from England

Brew York, Fairytale of Brew York 2021 Gingerbread Milk Stout, England

4.9% black in colour with a good brown head, a nice sweet Christmas aroma and a nice fruity Christmas fruit taste.

Anspach & Hobday, The Pfeffernüsse Stout from England

Anspach & Hobday, The Pfeffernüsse Stout, England

6.0% black in colour with a good brown head, a sweet malt aroma, the taste is bitter sweet smoky malt. 

Horsforth, Berry Christmas from England

Horsforth, Berry Christmas, England

6.1% hazy yellow in colour with no head, smelt a bit fruity and had a fruity taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment