If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 5 April 2022

Christmas Beers Three 2021

I have finished the Christmas cans, so now I will move on to the Christmas bottles. 

Cottage Delight, Stocking Filler from England

Cottage Delight, Stocking Filler, England Cottage Delight, Stocking Filler, England

4.5% gold in colour with a nice head, a floral aroma and a fizzy hop taste 

Cottage Delight, Nut Roast from England


Cottage Delight, Nut Roast, England Cottage Delight, Nut Roast, England

4.8% deep brown in colour with a nice head, a nutty malt aroma and a good malty taste.

Darwin Brewery / One More Than Two, The Darkest of Dark Night from England

Darwin Brewery / One More Than Two, The Darkest of Dark Night, England Darwin Brewery / One More Than Two, The Darkest of Dark Night, England

5.0% black in colour with a good head, a good stout aroma and a bitter stout taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment