If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 5 April 2022

Christmas Beers Four 2021

Finely here are the last three Christmas beers, although these are named for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Ale.

Staffordshire, Cheddleton Christmas Ale from England

Staffordshire, Cheddleton Christmas Ale, England Staffordshire, Cheddleton Christmas Ale, England

4.6% deep brown in colour with a good head, a toasted malt aroma and a good malty taste.

Staffordshire, Cheddleton Boxing Day Ale from England

Staffordshire, Cheddleton Boxing Day Ale, England Staffordshire, Cheddleton Boxing Day Ale, England

4.5% gold in colour with a thin head, a floral hop aroma and  hoppy taste.

Staffordshire, Cheddleton New Years Ale from England


Staffordshire, Cheddleton New Years Ale, England Staffordshire, Cheddleton New Years Ale, England

5.0% gold in colour with a thin head, a malt and hop aroma, it had a smoky strange taste.  

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment