If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 8 April 2022

Some Big Bottles Of Beer

Moving on from the last beers, here are three really good 750mil bottles.

Aldi, Biere Triple Traditionnelle from England

Aldi, Biere Triple Traditionnelle, England Aldi, Biere Triple Traditionnelle, England

6.0% slightly hazy gold in colour with a nice head, some fruit in the aroma and a really good taste.

Brouwerij Palm, St Pierr from Belgium

Brouwerij Palm, St Pierre, Belgium (582) Brouwerij Palm, St Pierre, Belgium

6.2% gold in colour with  nice head, it has the aroma and taste of a good Belgian blonde.

Brouwerij Palm, Hofflegen from Belgium

Brouwerij Palm, Hofflegen, Belgum Brouwerij Palm, Hofflegen, Belgum

5.0% hazy gold in colour with a good head, a nice wheat beer aroma and a good wheat beer taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment